We can Help You with...
- Chasing Animals
- Vet Visits
- Running Away
- Separation Anxiety
- Leash Pulling
- Resource Guading
- Stealing Items
- Counter Surfing
- Running Away
- Potty Training
- Nail Trimming
- Crate Training
- Digging Holes
- And More…
How our Training can Help You!
*Teaching your dog how to relax without being exhausted
*Dog(s) become more aware of their energy and emotions and learns how to regulate their emotions and energy which results in better decision making on their own.
*Making better decisions such as:
- waiting at the door
- not being pushy/rude/jumping on people
- cooperating during nail trims
- walking nicely on a leash
- listening to you!
- and more…
*We also teach leadership and obedience: sit, down, come, mat, loose leash walking.
*Training is customized to each dog(s) and household.
Why our clients love our Freedom Dog Board & Train Programs
- We figure out the best approach for your dog.
- Your dog is learning directly from a professional
- Supervised, safe socialization that is at your dog’s pace
- Faster training since your dog is integrated into our household from day one
- Field trips to pet friendly locations – so your dog learns to focus around increased distractions with professional handling
- You don’t have to do all the basic foundation work – the trainer does this for you, then you practice with your dog – you don’t have stumble through it together
We transfer the training to you in exclusive private lessons so that you can also continue the training once your dog is home
Let's Get Started Board & Train Program
Going on a short trip or not ready to take the plunge into our Freedom Dog program? Our Let’s Get Started board & train program is a great place to begin!
This program is 14 days days board and train in our home with two private lessons to teach you. This program is good for puppies too young for our Freedom Dog program or dogs with minor issues such as pulling on the leash and jumping on people. This program is not sutiable for dogs with aggression or severe anxiety. We do not board dogs afterwards who have been through Let’s Get Started.
We begin by teaching your dog how to relax and make better choices on their own.
We then add basic on leash obedienc: loose leash walking, sit, down, mat and come.
What does this mean for you? A dog that…
- can relax on their own
- you don’t have to micromanage
- thinks more about how to be rewarded versus how to get in trouble
- doesn’t jump on you, drag you on walks or embarrass you when you have guests come over
- is responsive to commands under mild distractions
Program Investment: $1,525
Freedom Dog Board & Train Program - Our Most Popular Program!
Does Your Dog…
- Drag you on walks
- Bark at other dogs or people
- Jump on you or your guests
- Grab things from counters
- Steal towels, socks, your remote control and play keep away
- Sit but only for a moment (doesn’t stay)
- Run out the door and not come back
- Fence fight with your neighbors dogs
- Play catch me if you can
- listen well at home but not outside with distractions…