Why do Online Training?
- Train from the convenience of your own home
- Don’t have to clean cause nobody is coming over
- No need for a babysitter for the kids
- Have a nervous dog, can start the basics without having someone new in the house
- Because there is no travel or meeting in person, we can offer more flexible training times
- We can also accommodate different time zones
Access to Content
- Lessons done over Zoom will be recorded so that you can refer to them after your lesson
- Subscriptions options will have access to their group to review content whenever they want as long as they have a membership
- Group Classes will have a private Facebook group where students can access information even after the class has ended.
Online discussions with like-minded friends
- Groups can open communication between you and other clients
- you can share ideas
- vent/rant when you’re frustrated, need help and know you aren’t alone – we’re all here to help!
Virtual Online Private Lessons
Why do Private Lessons?
- One on one instruction with a professional dog trainer
- Lessons are tailored to you and your dog
- We work 1 or all of your dogs at each visit
- Help with a variety of issues such as:
- Leash pulling
- Nail Trimming
- Running away
- Counter surfing
- Stealing items
- Digging holes
- And more…
The focus of Private Lessons begin by:
Teaching your dog how to relax without being exhausted
Make better decisions such as waiting at the door and not being pushy/rude
Lessons are customized to each dog(s) in the household
We also teach leadership and obedience: sit, down, come, mat, loose leash walking…
Lessons are between 60-90 minutes per session.
|Individual Lessons||4 lesson package|
|Online Private Lessons||$100||$350|
Crazy to Calm Online Group Class
Throughout this 7 week course, your will learn how to train your dog to be the best dog he can be! The focus will be on creating a puppy or dog who is eager, motivated and in tune with you. Class is open to any puppies or dog over 8 weeks of age and is $150.
- Proper manners such as no biting, jumping or rushing through doorways
- How to be calm, relaxed and focused inside and outside
- Follow directions such as loose leash walking, sit, down, mat and come on leash
- Create overwhelming success in everyday life to promote the best behavior your dog can achieve
- Learn how to anticipate and prevent bad behavior before it happens
- Gain the best handling skills you can to make the biggest training impact!
- Each student will be invited to join a private Facebook group (not on Facebook ask us about alternative options!)
- Class will meet once a week via Zoom. We will teach the lesson and students can ask questions. The class will be recorded and posted in the Facebook
- You’ll post training sessions with your dog in the group during the week and we’ll give you feedback to help you.
- At the end of the class, the Facebook group will remain open for posts and questions for 2 weeks and then archived. You’ll still be able access the group and see all posts.