We’re so excited that you want to get started training with us! We have three main ways to you can get started:
1) Phone Consultation
- This is a free 30 minute time when when you can speak on the phone with us.
2) Training Evaluation
- After the Phone Consultation, we schedule a virtual or in-person Training Evaluation. This is a full 1.5-2 hour first lesson where we get to know you and your dog, form a training plan and get you on the road to success!
- If you want to jump right in, we can schedule the Training Evaluation first. Give us a call and we can schedule over the phone or create an account, request a Training Evaluation and we’ll call you to make an appointment!
- You can also sign up for our Puppy Class or Crazy to Calm classes without doing a Phone Consultation or Training Evaluation although you are more than welcome to! We will have our fall class schedule up soon! Click here to learn more about our Group Classes.
Schedule a free Phone Consultation with Nicole LaVarier, the owner and head trainer of Freedom Dog Training & Boarding. This is the first step to scheduling private lessons or a board & train program. In the call we will discuss your dog’s history, give information about our training options and methodologies and answer questions that you may have related to achieving your goals with our highly successful for training options!
At the end of the phone consultation you can decide if you want to move forward with a Virtual or In-Person Training Evaluation (read more about below!) or no additional services at that time but we welcome you back in the future!
There is no reason to wait another day!
Get Started with training as soon as possible: TODAY!
Before our meeting, you’ll get access to our Training Evaluation online course where you’ll learn training and relaxation techniques proven to benefit any dog and be able to get started with training and see dramatic improvements in your dog’s behavior even before our first appointment!
During the Training Evaluation, we’ll gain insight and knowledge about your dog’s background and current behaviors, go over the material from the online course and continue training with methods specific to your dog’s greatest needs.
The Training Evaluation is a working one, so we’ll be training throughout our time together. You’ll leave the evaluation, with a training plan for you and your dog that will improve both your lives
Our Training Evaluation can be at our location or at your home (within 30 minutes of us) and lasts 1.5-2 hours. Training Evaluations are required to get started with private lessons or a board & train program. They are not required for students who want to sign up for our Puppy or Crazy to Calm group classes.
What’s included in the Training Evaluation?
- 1.5-2 hours private lesson working one on one with your and your dog(s)
- Access to our Training Evaluation online course upon sign up – get started training even before our first appointment!
- Discount code to join our Freedom Dog Training Community membership facebook group where we post the most up to date training videos, Live Q&A, answer questions and more!
- A training plan for you and your dog that will improve both your lives!