Why our clients love our Board & Train Programs
- We figure our the best approach for your dog.
- Your dog is learning directly from a professional
- Supervised, safe socialization that is at your dog’s pace
- Faster training since your dog is integrated into our household from day one
- Field trips to pet friendly locations – so your dog learns to focus around increased distractions with professional handling
- You don’t have to do all the basic foundation work – the trainer does this for you, and then you can practice with your dog who already has basic training concepts down – you don’t have stumble through it together
- We transfer the training to you during and after the training in exclusive private lessons so that you can also continue the training once your dog is home
Let's Get Started Board & Train Program
Going on a short trip or not ready to take the plunge into our Freedom Dog program? Our Let’s Get Started board & train program is a great place to begin!
This program is 14 days days board and train in our home with two private lessons to teach you. This program is good for puppies too young for our Freedom Dog program or dogs with minor issues such as pulling on the leash and jumping on people. This program is not sutiable for dogs with aggression or severe anxiety. We do not board dogs afterwards who have been through Let’s Get Started.
We begin by teaching your dog how to relax and make better choices on their own.
We then add basic on leash obedienc: loose leash walking, sit, down, mat and come.
What does this mean for you? A dog that…
- can relax on their own
- you don’t have to micromanage
- thinks more about how to be rewarded versus how to get in trouble
- doesn’t jump on you, drag you on walks or embarrass you when you have guests come over
- is responsive to commands under mild distractions
Program Investment: $1,525
Freedom Dog Board & Train Program
Our Most Popular Program!
The Freedom Dog Program will turn your dog into the envy of the neighborhood! You’ll have a dog that waits on a mat when guests come over instead of jumping all over them. Your dog will come when called even with distractions, sit, and down as well as walk politely on the leash. You’ll have the dog of your dreams! Board and train is a serious investment towards years of peace of mind and happiness with your dog.
Our program gives your dog off leash freedom, reliability and tons of fun!
- Be the envy of the neighborhood
- Enjoy dining our with your dog at the local dog friendly patio
- Take your dog shopping at pet friendly stores, instead of leaving your dog at home
- Enjoy hiking where your dog gets to be a dog and you have the confidence they’ll come back when you call them, right away
- You don’t have to worry about your dog stealing things from your counters
- When your friends come to visit, they won’t believe it’s the same dog!
- Our regular program is 4 weeks. Dogs with more intense behavior issues such as severe anxiety or aggression will need 6-8 weeks.
Training Investment: 4 weeks @ $2495. 6-8 weeks @ $3995